The key to a successful business is not only to rely on innovative products and good business strategies but also on day-to-day operations. If daily operations are not efficient and effective then customers will be dissatisfied, profits will erode and money will be wasted on inefficient processes. The need for a major focus on operations excellence can arise from a number of marketplace drivers including:
- Entering a new business or creating a new operation
- The need to radically restructure costs in the face of shifting market dynamics
- The need to keep up with ever evolving customer requirements
- Enhancement of clients’ continuous improvement and process management skills
- Catching-up with technology opportunities that could help to improve process dynamics and customer attraction.
Tadbir-Deloitte Luxemburg’s operations excellence has a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from financial service, TMT, consumer business to the manufacturing industry. Operations excellence is focused on your core processes. Our practitioners are organized by industry and as such have a deep level of expertise in those delivery processes that are unique to you.
Operational strategy and target operating model design
Trading transformation and outsourcing in the financial services industry
Embedding a culture and tools to enable effective continuous improvement
Large scale process transformation
Align and/or catch-up with Regulatory requirements